Monadnock Detective® Classic Friction Lock Black Chrome Baton:
This Monadnock batons is manufactured from aircraft grade 4130 strength alloy steel tubing. This type of steel is used on aircrafts because it is both strong, and lightweight. The lightweight & sturdy construction of tis baton enhances striking potential. This friction lock baton is precisely manufactured to ensure sturdy lockout that makes the baton feel solid in the users hand. This means these batons will not wobble jiggle or have any play when it is in use. Two handle grips are available for this baton. A tear resistant foam grip that allows for quick access when using the front draw holder and Monadnock's Super grip handle that provides superior gripping power in adverse conditions. Monadnock offers a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects on this USA made baton.
- Comfortable to carry and easily opened with a flick of the wrist
- Morse tapers, the tight locking joints, make the baton feel solid in your hand
- The distinct sound of the baton expanding sends a signal to the suspect that you are armed and ready
- Available lengths: 16" (40.64cm); 21" (53.34cm); 26" (66.04cm)
- Available grips: Firm Foam or Super Grip® featuring a fluted surface texture for excellent baton retention
- Black Chrome finish
- Standard Steel Tip is ideal for opening baton in a high-profile manner and gaining the psychological advantage over subject
- It provides more weight-forward kinetic energy, allowing the baton to open faster in a combat situation
- Fewer strikes also mean added safety for the officer
- The end-cap utilizes a bore guide that centers the end shaft over the retention spring, reducing the retention spring breakage that often occurs in non-Monadnock® end-cap designs
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
Love the baton and the engraving. Only issue I have is with the difficulty in retracting the baton. I'm sure itll works itself out with time, but the tight tolerance is a sign of high quality.
I just want to thank al the staff with this company all was great from start to the delivery. thanks very much
Armed security agent...quality tool... way better than the $20 batons on the market.
I drive for Uber and needed a non-lethal unit for protection. I remember these from the Marine Corps when I was stationed in Okinawa. We called them JP sticks. The Japanese Police carried them.