Return & Exchange Policy
At Baton Warehouse we make returns easy. If you would like to return merchandise please contact us before sending anything back.
- Please contact us by phone (888-346-9732) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Have your order number at hand.
- For defective items we must be notified within 7 days of delivery. Please provide customer service an image of the item(s) email@example.com.
- Friction locking batons that are returned for the reason "baton wont close" will be assessed a restocking fee unless the buyer is able to prove they are a police officer or have received formal baton training. These are professional quality tools & formal instruction is required to gain the knowledge of proper use.
- For returns of unwanted items the merchandise must be in new condition and sealed in the packaging for a full refund. If the item has been opened or is not in new condition a 20-50% restocking charge will be deducted from your refund.
- For returns of unwanted items the original shipping charges incurred on your purchase AND the charge for returning unwanted items are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns of any engraved items.
- If your order received free shipping and you return it we will deduct the cost we paid to ship the order from your refund. If you paid shipping the charge is non-refundable.
- Orders that include engraving cannot be modified, cancelled or returned.
Returned items must be in the same condition in which they were received to ensure full credit. Items must be returned unopened in original packaging, including all accessories.
Returns of unwanted items that received free shipping are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Special Order Items
Customer Special Orders (items ordered for you specifically) may not be returned. You may call Customer Service at any time to discuss Special Orders. Orders that include engraving cannot be modified, cancelled or returned.
Personalized items cannot be returned. Ordered items with engraving cannot be returned. If the item is defective it must be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. Buyer assumes all responsibility for potential loss of warranty/return rights when ordering personalized batons.
Past 30 Days?
Products returned after 30 days from delivery will incur a 25% restocking charge which will be deducted from your refund. Products returned after this period must also be unopened & the packaging in new condition.
How to return items:
Returns can be sent to the address below. Please include a note with your order number and contact information. All returns are subject to the terms outlined above. Our address is:
1017 Wallboard Dr
Chesapeake, VA 23323
Return shipping labels can be emailed for a flat rate of $7.50. Additional charges may apply for large orders / bulky items.